Private Rink Rental
The rink at Community Ice Skating @Kendall is available for your private function. Our outdoor rink is located in a beautifully landscaped plaza with plenty of shops and restaurants nearby, and we have a heated pavilion for warming up, chatting, or catering.
Rates & Schedule
The fee for private rink rental is $200/hour, with a minimum of 1.5 hours. This price includes admission for your group; skate rental
In general, the rink is available for private functions according to the following schedule. Reservations are required
— act now to secure your preferred time slot.
||5:30–7pm or 7:30–9pm
or a three-hour time slot therein
|Fridays & Saturdays
We are happy to work with most any caterer. You are welcome to arrange catering yourself, or we will be happy to help! To see a few options we love, and to view all our policies, see our catering page
Alcoholic beverages are allowed with appropriate permission, insurance, and permits. Speak with us and we are happy to work with you!
Registration/Cancellation Policy for Ice Rink Rentals
- Payment in full is required to make a rink reservation.
- Payment is not refundable unless the rink manager closes the rink due to inclement weather or other unforeseeable causes.
- In the event of inclement weather or other unforeseeable causes, the rink manager will cancel the event at least three hours before the event start time. In this case, we will reschedule the event or issue a full refund at the customer's discretion.
- The snack bar will remain open for the duration of the event. Prior to the event, the renting organization must decide whether snack bar charges will be paid by the organizer or by individual guests. Payment for snack bar items must be made directly to the snack bar by cash or check, and must be settled by the close of the event.
- Private catering and outside vendors are allowed only by prior approval of rink management. All outside vendors must provide a Certificate of Insurance prior to the event.
- Alcoholic beverages are permitted only during private events when served by a catering company who holds a Host Liquor License and associated Liability Insurance.
- Skating carries inherent risks, including falls and collisions which can result in injury or death. All group participants must be made aware of these risks and accept them.